The Street Department maintains street pavement, except for the State Highway. Maintenance includes patching, resurfacing and reconstruction.
- Street cleaning
- Mowing Town rights-of-way
- Trimming trees and shrubs on Town rights-of-way that block the line-of-site at intersections or obscure traffic regulations signs
- Mowing rights-of-way along front (and side if corner lot) of residence
- Trimming live trees hanging over Town rights-of-way to 14 feet over streets and to 8 feet over sidewalks
- Trimming trees or shrubs growing on private property that obscure line-of-sight for traffic on any public street or alley
- Maintain sidewalks regardless of rights-of-way as per Town ordinance